Cornerstone Christian Academy’s Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) exists to:
- promote unity in our school family through coordination of parent programs, communication, fellowship and encouragement of one another, our administration and teachers
- continually improve and enhance the quality of our Academy
- have a positive public relations agency in our school community
- develop between educators and parents such united efforts as will secure for our children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Membership shall be automatically granted to all parents and guardians of Cornerstone Christian Academy students. The Head of School and any teacher employed at the school shall be members by virtue of position. There are no membership dues. Members have voting privileges.
2016-2017 PTF Leadership Team
PTF meetings are held at the school at 2:50 pm on the first Tuesday of every month from September to June. Meetings are also posted on the CCA Calendar. Childcare is provided by CCA staff members.
Staff Meeting Childcare
PTF volunteers provide childcare for staff children during monthly staff meetings. The meetings are held after school on the second Thursday of every month from September to June.
Fundraisers and Special Events
The PTF raises and administers funds for specific educational equipment and projects that further enrich our students’ learning environment. The fundraisers for the 2016-2017 school year are as follows:
- Christmas Wreath Sale
- Yard Sale
The PTF organizes special events for CCA students and staff throughout the school year. Events scheduled for the 2016-2017 year are as follows.
- Family Night
- Kid’s Christmas Shop
- School Spirit Week
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Field Day