The Yearbook Staff, made up of middle school and high school students and supervised by Jodie Rooney, meets weekly to design and compile the yearbook. They are already hard at work and they need your help! If you have pictures of school events and activities that you think could be used in the yearbook, you can upload them directly to the yearbook website! Here’s how:
- Click here to go to the Entourage website.
- Click the blue box that says “Upload Pictures” under Students and Parents.
- Login if you are already registered or create an account if you are not.
- You will then be asked for the site password which is “lions.”
- Once you have entered the password, it will take you to the page to upload pictures
- **VERY IMPORTANT** Please upload pictures to the “Parents” category ONLY. This is so that the yearbook staff can go through the pics and edit them before putting them into other categories.
If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.